Wednesday, March 25, 2009





Happy Birthday to me! I am finally posting about my birthday...weeks ago. I turned 4_! Well, it is in the middle. I had a nice birthday and all were there except Mandy who is in Idaho. (We missed you!) I had the day to do whatever I wanted. I slept in a little, spent my time getting ready and being with the family, went shopping because I have a twin sister and didn't have a gift for her yet. Then we had cake with the kids and got them settled (which is so easy these days. Thank you Brandon and Spencer and Sara!) Then we headed to SLC to Texas Roadhouse to have dinner with my parents and siblings. We had 14 originally planned for our group. To spare you the details, we ended up only having 10, but were split between two tables and in the strangest configuration...we couldn't figure out what they were thinking! My brother-in-law had to stand up everytime a waiter wanted to get through. Soon they saw the stupidity in that and rearranged. The food was good. It was a good day!

No comments: