Wednesday, July 29, 2009






Lake Walcott

We spent the July 23 - 25 at Lake Walcott in Idaho with the Hagberg family. What a great reunion. It has been a long time since so many of us have been together. It was great seeing my cousins and their spouses and children. One of my highlights was seeing my cousin's cute little boy, Cooper, catch his first fish. He was so excited and then he just wanted to walk around holding it. Finally they were able to put it in a cup and keep it in a little water. Mom was not too thrilled, but he was so cute.

We camped right on the lake and were able to jump right in the water from our camp sight. The kids spent hours on the Lake and I don't think we came out with any severe sunburns...well, Anne did report some red legs, but I still don't think it was too bad. In my day there would have been blisters!!!

My cousin Annika's husband, Travis, is the park ranger. Isn't that neat! He was pretty cool and finally we got to meet him after being in the family for a while now. He was able to arrange the great camp site for us. He took extra tables from around the park so we had plenty and he was able to work part time and still be with us most of the time. What a great job!

No comments: