Wednesday, July 8, 2009


Paradise
June 15th My family was able to get together with some old friends (the Comers) from Paradise. Susan is probably my oldest friend. She lived two blocks away, moved in just before kindergarten and we graduated from High School together. Now we are "old". It does surprise me how much time has gone by and how grown our own families are.

Anyway there were other families there too; the Morins, Crabtrees, Sister Cope, Bruce Yerman's family, ...oh, I can't remember them all and will leave someone out so I will stop there. But, the whole purpose of this reunion was to see the Hook family who was visiting for the week. It was so super seeing them again. I loved the Hooks. Lance married, Michelle, our Chico camp friend so we got to see her too.

At the very end of the evening Cory showed up. His daughter, Felisha, was getting married in SLC so that is why everyone was in the area. I could have spent the whole evening with Cory...so much to talk about and catch up on. As it is, he showed up late and I really did have to go. He got whisked away and I couldn't be selfish. I wasn't the only one who wanted to see him.

I loved growing up in Paradise and all my Paradise friends!

No comments: