Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's Thursday and I have had a headache for three days. I really just want to go back to bed, but Kim left for St. George last night and won't be back till Friday night. That means it's all me and going back to bed probably isn't an option. Kim didn't leave for St. George till last night because Spencer had another football game. It was FREEZING! The coaches were great and had three propane heaters along the sidelines. Even if you weren't really close you could benefit from its heat. I would just sneak over every once in a while to take the chill off. It helped when I finally put my gloves on. Anyway, Spencer's team played a GREAT game and WON!!! That is SUPER!...except it means another week of practices and one more game in possibly even colder weather. Yes, we are excited! Way to go Lakeridge!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats Spencer! I didn't realize that you had such an awesome team!