Sunday, February 21, 2010

Friday night Jared's band, Genious Hands, played at Muse Music. We decided to go listen to him play. I must admit that I don't get out to hear him often. Actually the last time I attended an event was Battle of the Bands in High School...pretty sad. Well, I encourage the rest of the family to go, but am usually home with Sara. It was fun being there and hanging out with all those "young people". We took Spencer with us and Cameron met us there. Thank you, Brandon, for staying with Sara. There was another person there with a little girl like Sara, but she was NOT having a fun time because of how loud the music is. It was LOUD. Spencer said this morning that his ears were just barely recovering...he was right up front. Kim and I stayed toward the back. We actually had a great spot and heard just fine!!!

No comments: