Tuesday, March 23, 2010

O.K. Read-a-thon is over so I can't use that excuse for not blogging. I can't believe it has been a whole month. I have gotten on the computer to check on all you guys. Thanks for letting me have a peek into your lives. What is my problem, you may ask. Well, just this morning when I threw in another load of laundry and passed my office I had to just shake my head when on my desk was my computer with taxes waiting for me to push the "send" button. Scout things are stacked up as the boys and I have been spending time planning summer merit badge projects. Several notebooks lay scattered with menu planning ideas since we are tired of the same old thing. I have a jewelry box with paper waiting to be mod podged onto it for Sara. Oh, yes, I did have a birthday (a little time out for that) . Then there is just life (bills, laundry, running kids around, Young Women calling, cooking, cleaning...yelling at kids). I am really not that busy...but I am. I think it is a little presumptuous to think that anyone even notices when I don't update, but I have missed a few of my bloggy friends who, for some reason, have stopped blogging. Thanks to Elesa for your clever way of entertaining us with your writing (and a little insight into my silly brother). I enjoy seeing what the baronness is up to in her everyday life. My sister-in-law, with several blogs, shares her creativity and inspires me. Otherwise strangers, cousins from the East and West coast give me a window to their world. Friends and family who have moved so very far away just aren't that far any more. Blogging is great! You are my friends. I hope I am yours:)

3 comments:

elesa said...

Yes, blogging is great! Though there never seems to be time for it. Which is ok, I think. It is good for us to have other, more important things to do most of the time. So that this is just a fun diversion and not my whole life. Ya know?

shannan said...

You are my friend!

Unknown said...

I am glad that I have at least one person who reads my blog OTHER THAN myself. Is that gay? I read my own blog in case no one else does. Oh Well... I love reading what my cousins have to say... since we didn't grow up knowing each other very well... I feel like we are playing catch up now. Can you imagine if we had been blogging from when we were Mandy's age? It's so cool that they have started blogging so young!