Saturday, April 24, 2010

Brown Boxes

My husband has brown boxes delivered at the house ALL the time. It is quite common to open the door and there on the mat is a package. They are for work. Sometimes just paperwork. Sometimes promotional stuff like pens, tee shirts, key fobs, water bottles, hats... I just bring the boxes in and leave them for him to open.

The other day he brought a box back to me and said it had my name on it. I was cought off guard. I didn't order anything. Why would I have a box? I looked at the label and it was from a company in California. More puzzlement. I opened the box and look what scary cuteness I found..

Yes, I won these on my sister-in-law's blog a few weeks ago. I won something! It is so very exciting and I wanted to share how cute these little monsters are. We have already had a crowd of preschoolers over a couple of times and they are irresistable. Anyone for a game of Monster Bowling?