Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What did I do for Spring break? You mean with snow every day? What was that about? I spent the first part with my family. We went swimming at the rec center, watched movies, and played with friends (and the kids will tell you we made them work). Then I let them enjoy their freedom while I met up with a friend in Henderson. We got a hotel that had a living room, a kitchen, and two bedrooms.
She packed up her car with ALL her scrapping gadgets, tools, and papers...even her Cricket machine. It took two huge trips on the luggage rack to get it into the hotel. Then we spent two whole days scrapbooking.
Well, we did stop to eat and spent a little time at the pool, but we got a lot of scrapping done!
The weather was beautiful.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Away from the kids, scrapbooking with your friend. That sounds wonderful. I'm glad you had a nice break. We still need to get together. Let me know when your free.

Maggie said...

It sounds absolutely wonderful! I love girl getaways like that. So what scrapbooking projects did you work on?

Kim and Heather said...

I did 2003. I only have a few back years do do and starting 2006 is digital...and I love it.

Kim and Heather said...

That is I have a few back years "to do".