Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Merry Christmas to ALL! We had a very merry Christmas and I took a nice little break. Kim had the whole week off and Cameron was home for most of the time. We had all our kids home for our annual Christmas Eve "C" dinner. We ate things that start with C like Crab, Chicken Cordon Bleu, Cranberry sparkle, Chestnut wraps, Crab Rangoon, ...tons!

Then the kids settled in together. Sara and Mandy slept in their room, but the boys "roughed it" in the basement. I didn't check, but am sure they were sprawled everywhere!

Christmas morning we we made it till 6:45. We took the annual picture on the stairs. The kids have grown so much we almost don't fit on the stairs any more. Then opening presents...







2 comments:

Mandy said...

EW! Early morning pictures. Maybe I should start waking up earlier and getting ready so I can look decent for once.

Carissa May said...

I tried to do that once. I still looked bad. Don't waste your time.