Monday, January 11, 2010

picking up McIntyres





My sister's family has been in Australia for a whole month! Today my parents drove their blue van and I in my Suburban headed for the SLC airport to greet them. Of course Mandy wanted to come along (well, all the kids did) and Shannan and her daughter, Becca, met us at the airport to give them a "Welcome Home!" I never counted the luggage, but Brad knew how many suitcases we loaded up to fill both vehicles, then bodies, then on to home. Dinner was in the crock pot...smelled delicious!!! They, of course, were tired and hungry as they left Grandma Thora's house at 4:00 a.m. yesterday. We are glad they had a great time on the beach tanning for Christmas. Welcome home!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Wow! I haven't seen April in probably 20 years! We are planning to drive out to Utah this summer though. Sounds like they had a great Christmas!